Plan the storage in your garage into specific areas for greater efficiency and use of space:
1. Grab & Go Area – Close to the door from the house, for easy accessibility when entering or leaving the house we keep often keep clothing items, jackets, gloves, shoes and boots, and eco-conscious cloth grocery bags. In the Garage can provide solutions for keeping them neatly stored and easily accessible.
2. Pantry Overflow Area – Bottled water, cans of soda, large packages of paper towels, pet food and canned foods could also be placed on shelves, or in cabinets near the door to the home. This keeps them within easy reach while leaving more useable space in your pantry & kitchen storage
3. Yard Tools – Rakes, shovels, hoes and other such tools with long handles need a place to hang and then there are also hand and power tools for pruning, digging, trimming etc. Utilizing wall space to store them, ideally near the large garage door, will keep them from encroaching on space needed for your vehicles and handy for easy access, even when vehicles are in the garage.
4. Large Items – Mowers, Snow blowers, Tillers, Power Washers, and other large seasonal or occasional use items merit a closet space storage solution to keep them hidden, clean and ready for use
5. Seasonal Items – such as Holiday decorations, Patio and garden accessories, camping gear and other occasional short term use items can be stored close to the ceiling with hanging shelves
6. Work Tools – These should be stored near the workbench area in the front end of the garage. Drawer and cabinet space can be built for the larger items and power tools while the wall can be used for hand tools
7. Trash and Recyclables – Create storage for these areas near the large garage door. It’s a shorter carry to the curb and it keeps odors away from the home entrance.
We'd love to hhelp you
Due to our mutual connection with a beautiful woman who is at the same time - daughter, wife and lovely mother, we refer to one another as "Dad" and "Son". Our aim is to provide you great customer service as we work together with you to solve your storage and organizational challenges.